- Full source code (ASP.NET MVC5)
15 day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- No database required, comments are stored in "per folder plain text file", like Picasa (from Google) does. All image comments, photo gallery configuration, image sorting options, etc.. are there.
- The photo gallery navigation tree structure is mapped to your file system structure (you can add folders to the ignore list though).
- Quick, smart, keyboard based navigation.
- Sign in with your Twitter and Facebook account. You don't have to configure anything, just set the administrators list. A user can delete his own comment up to 20 minutes after posting. An administrator can delete any comment any time.
- Super-simple, super-fast (server side image thumbnail caching, ajax smart pre-fetching, etc.)
- Full source code is included. Easy to extend and customize it to fit your needs.
- EXIF reader.
- Unit tested.
- Elmah and reports error. Elmah error report access is restricted to the admin role.
- The frontend has been built using clear, scoped AMD modules and Knockout.js bindings.
- Email notifications when new comment is posted (using Postmark or you own service implementation).
- Administrators can edit image information inline or upload new pictures..
- You can easily create a per-folder custom page, just by dropping some html to a "custom.html" file on each folder (see examples).
- Google Image SiteMap is automatically generated so the photo gallery can be fully indexed by Google (see what is a image sitemap)
- Quick search "as you type".
- It uses bootstrap. Just go to bootswatch and download a new theme or create your own. It is a simple drag and drop.
- Per image Google Analytics events.